|AAA Systems Specialist
The successful candidate will be instrumental in the design and implementation of the enhanced authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) architecture within the network for wireless, remote access, VPN, ISDN, server login and router access. The candidate will assist in the development of the AAA architecture and planning team and provide technical expertise on SecurID ACE, RADIUS, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, TACACS+ and wireless authentication. The candidate should also be experienced in web design to front-end these security services and the systems administration functions on the UNIX and windows servers that will be used to implement the AAA services.
• Years of Experience: 6
• Degree Requirement: Bachelors – Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
• Operating Systems: NT, Unix
• Hardware: UNIX Systems from Sun and Linus on Intel servers, Windows Systems on Compaq and Dell Intel servers
• Software: Strong AAA and application development skills: Application development and programming capabilities in an AAA environment, RADIUS, LDAP, SecurID and AAA services, RSA SecuID ACE server and client applications, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory and encryption skills for VPN remote access
Must have CiscoWorks experience.
• Degree: Bachelors – Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• Hardware: Fluke and Yellowjacket Wireless Protocol Analyzers, Cisco router experience and basic knowledge of network routing and TCP/IP
• Other: Remedy or other Trouble Ticket experience: HP Openview, CiscoWorks, ping, ssh, telnet, ftp, traceroute, RMON, NetCool. Candidate should have experience with wireless network implementation and support experience in a NOC and/or help desk setting, and troubleshooting experience with wireless network.
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills. Candidate must be experienced with SOPs, SLAs and metric based reporting.